At Nirvana Systems, Inc., we intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. In general, you can visit Nirvana Systems, Inc. on the web without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you, such as your name, address, phone number and email address. It is our intent to let you know before we collect personal information from you on the Internet.
We welcome feedback from our users, including insights into how they use our products and services in their daily trading routines. From time to time we will feature a client's success in our advertising and marketing materials. In order to protect the privacy of our clients, we generally use stock photography instead of the clients' photographs. The quotes are from the clients, only the photographs have been substituted to protect their privacy.
The Nirvana Systems, Inc. site contains links to other web sites. Nirvana Systems, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
NIRVANA SYSTEMS ANTI-SPAM POLICY
Nirvana Systems, Inc. is committed to permission-based e-mail marketing practices, and as a result has established this zero-tolerance Anti-Spam Policy.
Nirvana Systems does not condone the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail ("Spam").
To ensure our emails are legal, Nirvana Systems will:
- Always include your email address in the e-mail message.
- Ensure our subject lines are descriptive in nature about the content of the e-mail
- Ensure that the "From" line is not a sales pitch or marketing message.
- Ensure our "Reply" address is active
- Will display an unsubscribe link in every e-mail.
- Honor unsubscribe requests within ten days.
We do not commit any of the following e-mail offenses:
- use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- use other means of deceptive addressing;
- use a third party's internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party's equipment, without permission of the third party;
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- condone the harvesting, mining or collection of e-mail addresses or other information from or through e-mail Hosting Services.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices, please email email@example.com