OmniTrader (or VisualTrader) Results files are temporary files that contain things that profiles use to allow it to perform faster. Deleting Results files do not have any consequences, so it is safe to remove them if you’re attempting to troubleshoot an issue.
To delete your results you will want to do the following:
1. Close OmniTrader (or VT).
2. Right click on the OmniTrader (or VT) icon.
3. Select “Open File Location”.
4. Open the folder called “Results” and delete all of the files located in this folder.
5. Restart OmniTrader (or VT).