When you create a new list in OmniScan, the list is automatically added to the Custom Lists folder or to a folder that you have created.
1. Click the New List button at the bottom of the Symbol Lists section. You can also right-click in the Symbol Lists section and select New List.
2. Type the name of your new list into the text field.
3. Press <Enter> on your computer keyboard. If you do not enter a name for the new list, OmniScan creates it and names it “New List.”
4. At the top right of the OmniScan window you will need to click on “Add” by the “Starting Population”.
5. After you’ve added a Starting Population, click on the Technical button at the bottom right of the screen. When you click the Technical button to add a technical scan, OmniScan displays the Formula Builder where you can write your own technical scans using some basic indicators, operators, and other building blocks. For a complete list and descriptions of the technical building blocks, refer to the Technical Scan Reference by clicking Help -> Manuals -> OmniScan Help, then open Technical Scan Reference.